Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Preparation for a Traditional day.

So everyone knows that this fine day of Thanksgiving is among us. Thursday evening, i will be stuffing my face with nearly 2 centuries of America's most precious foods. And i cannot be more stoked on that fact. Family will converse, play, eat, and drown their sorrows with fine liquor. It will be so joyous. I love this day so much in fact that i am preparing. I don't get many meals throughout my daily diet. i spend much time running around and dont pack it in til the evening. Since my fellow friends are leaving town, we chose to spend hours at America's finest, Izzy's buffet. Spent time just consuming so much food that it resulted in 6 miserable stomachs. But you know what!? i am full, still after 4 hours. And i will continue to eat. Because this Thanksgiving, i will be champion. No contest. No food will go untouched. Wish me luck America! i will kick your face in Thanksgiving!!!

No comments: